Designing, design processing and eventually ensuring the production and supply of the machines and equipment listed below, which are always designed according to customer requirements.
Built-in transport equipment
They are conveyors or roller, belt, chain, rod and belt or their combinations conveyor lines. It is possible from them to design and create according to the customer's wishes continuous transport systems of various shapes for the transport of powdery or pieces materials.
So far designed conveyors have been designed for the transport of piece parts weighing from 10 kg to 1500 kg, in the widths of the transport elements up to 1400 mm, with roller diameters of 50 to 108 mm and drums or drive and tension wheels with diameters up to 320 mm. Conveyors are designed with predetermined traffic levels or height-adjustable as a rule anchored to the floor, but they can be made in a mobile version on wheels.
A special type of belt conveyors are box feeders used for dosing of powdery or partially plastic materials. Two types of feeders of 3 m3 and 10 m3 with 800 and 1000 mm conveyor belts were designed.
The second group of devices of this category are the shifters, which are used to draw the movement of the manipulated object along the guide track, usually the rail car on the track. Unidirectional or bidirectional chain and cable shunters have been designed and delivered for medium (up to 10 m) and long (up to 90 m) lanes.
Mobile transport equipment
A device for disposable moving parts, usually moving on a track, called a transfer device (also a sliding or transport platform). The conveyed elements are stored and unloaded on our company-designed displacers on one or both sides in a direction perpendicular to the direction of travel. The location of the manipulated element may be a passive (free) or active (motor driven) track or roller, roller or chain track. The storage track can be rotatable or rotatable only in a passive design with locking. The transported element can be a car with products (kiln car, drying car, column car, etc.) or a handling frame or rack or basket with products. The sliders can be equipped with a satellite trolley with an electrical connection, where the trolley can be motorized on a transverse rail at a distance of 10 to 40 m from the parent slide.
A group of devices used to displace pieces at one time with a change in height or direction of further movement. These are gripping jaw manipulators or suction pads with 2 to 5 degrees of scope (DOS), chain lifts, column trays and elevators, stackers and pallet feeders and swivel platforms.
- Block manipulator with 4 DOS - manipulation of blocks of tiles in packing line.
- Double manipulator of tile blocks and leading with 2 × 3-SV DOS- Handling of blocks of concrete roofing and horizontal lining in packing line.
- Vertical interleaving manipulator of BOD blocks with 5 SV- manipulation with vertical interleaving in packing line.
- Double manipulator of VPC blocks with 2 × 3-SV SV-handling of blocks of sand-lime bricks in packing line crowns of hardened blocks
- Insertion of groups of bags BSK - transfer of products from belt conveyor to vertical block
- Chain lifts - manipulation with metal box pallets when filling press stacks with bulk production mixture
- Column Trays - Removal of vertically assembled plate-shaped elevator pads and storage and sliding in this tray.
- Tory Elevators - vertical collection of products or pads or moulds with products between load-bearing elements - chains with bearing feet.
- Pallet hoppers - concentration of inserted wooden pallets at the beginning of the packing process and their controlled release to the conveyor track.
- Pallet feeder - wooden pallet manipulator with self-locking handling jaws
- Swivel platforms - rotate piece or pads with these parts or rotate entire platforms or wagons to direct traffic. They are usually equipped with active elements for stretching and ejecting the manipulated element, which is a conveyor of various types or a chain shifter.
Special equipment and lines
These are devices that are used separately or supplement sets of standard equipment described above and perform special functions in production or packaging lines. These are rotary stackers, inserters and unloaders, cutters, overhead piercing devices, rotary sawdust sorter and multiplier.
- Rotary stacker-carousel swivelling devices for vertically collecting concrete roof tiles or groups of these tiles stacked on top of each other in the handling blocks, which are bound and then removed for further handling after rotation by an external binding machine.
- Stackers and unloaders - equipment used to move a mould column with moulded products bet. roofing materials for elevators for drying frame moulds and ejecting moulds with hardened concrete products from frames to output elevators.
- Swingers - machines for handling piece parts with a rotary movement around a horizontal axis.
- Cutters - machines for cutting the band of brick or ceramic raw material behind the screw press.
- Overhead piercing device - consists of overhead conveyor tracks, overhead conveyor and own overhead piercing device. It is used for degassing of the matured mixture of aerated concrete in moulds in the production of porous concrete blocks. The device serves the maturing field of 30 moulds on 6 lanes in a space of 15 × 34 m.
- Rotary screen separator - non-vibrating separator with its own coarse fraction removal.
- Concrete product splitting machine - hydraulic equipment with dividing blades for cutting concrete products and thus creating fracture view surfaces on these products.
- Multiplier - a device that collects these concrete roof tiles vertically on top of each other from the longitudinally conveyed bags on the belt conveyor from the bottom up to the groups of 6 with a frequency of 100 pcs / min.
As a special line can be mentioned a line for the production of ventilated metal roof racking belts, where the equipment for unwinding the semi product the equipment for inserting the adhesive strips and the pneumatic shears were constructed.
They are non-motorized welded or mounted steel or fixed steel parts. So far the following devices have been designed for these devices:
- steel structures of driers
- storage frames for mixers and presses
- welded or assembled steel structures of aggregates sorting plant
- mobile drying frames (baskets)
- support structures of trolley conveyor
- reservoirs and hoppers